Our responsibility to you:
- You will be greeted politely.
- Every effort will be made to see you as close to your appointment time as possible.
- You will be referred to a consultant when your clinician judges it necessary.
- You will be given the result of any test or investigation on request or at your next appointment (where results are available).
- Your repeat prescription will be ready for collection within two working days of your request.
- Full confidentiality will be maintained at all times. You will be able to see your health records subject to the limitations of the law.
- Your suggestions and comments about the services offered will be considered sympathetically and any complaint dealt with quickly. Please speak to either the Practice Manager or Senior Receptionist.
In return, we would like Patients to:
- Register as soon as you are in the area and notify the surgery of any change of details, which you can submit to us using our online service.
- Please treat all surgery staff with respect.
- Do not ask for information about anyone other than yourself.
- Please try and come to the surgery if you can. House calls should only be used for people who really cannot come to the surgery.
- Please ask for prescriptions at least two working days before you need them.
- Please be on time for your appointment. Please cancel your appointment if you are unable to attend. If you are late or do not turn up, this wastes an appointment.
- Please make a separate appointment for each person who needs to be seen. An appointment is for one person only.
- Please allow sufficient time for your consultant’s letter or the results of any tests to reach us.
- Use the tear off slip to request your repeat prescription whenever possible. Please attend for review, when asked, (before your next prescription is due).
- Please consult your General Practitioner 2-3 weeks after any hospital appointment to discuss your health matters.
We look forward to a happy and healthy partnership.